Friday, March 19, 2010

WINNER

We have a winner, winner, winner! Congratulations, Angie Merx. Yes, I am taking piano lessons and have been doing so since September. I can't play in front of anyone. My piano teacher tells me I have to play for someone (Oh, no!) and I really have a hard time with it. Yet, I know she is right. Tim will obviously be my first audience. Maybe my second audience will be you, my blogging buddies. FYI...piano lessons at an older age is more difficult. I have to practice twice as much as a younger person! But, the upside to it is that I also enjoy it twice as much!

4 comments:

Larsens said...

Congratulations on this new adventure in your life. That is fantastic. When is the recital?

Bilary said...

That's awesome! So who is your teacher? Are you going to sister, oh crud, I lost it...sister what's her toe in your ward? Jenny's mom. You know who I'm talking about. I can't believe that slipped my dang mind. Oh Gilland! I got it! Now you have a whole paragraph in your comments of me trying to remember a name.

Anyway, congrats! Now YOU get to play the piano at your family Christmas party this year!!!

Angie said...

Yipee for you!!! That is awesome and I can't wait to hear you play the next time I see you! Or wait, is that too much pressure??? I bet you are doing great!

sheila said...

Yeah! the secret is out. We are all looking forward to your blog-recital.