Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Bryson and Shannon's Wedding

The new Bryson and Shannon Lanterman making their entrance out of the temple on Friday, August 20, 2010. Cute little couple. Congratulations!
I just had to have the bride turn her back to me and look over her shoulder so I could get a picture of the back of her dress. I love dresses that lace up the back.

One more picture of Bryson and Shannon.
Ashley and April. Mom and sister to Bryson. In case you can't tell, the weather was warm, but not hot. It was perfect! Then to have the beautiful temple there...it was icing on the cake!

I asked Tim to pose for a picture. This is what I got. What a goof! Does that look like a really long tongue!? Great weekend. I ran out of battery power on my camera. We also went to the Newport Beach temple. That is another beautiful temple! Saturday evening we got on a yacht, the Elektra, for a family reception. We were told Ronald Reagan liked using this particular yacht. It was nice.

1 comment:

Tai said...

Thanks for posting pics of Bryson and Shannon! Her wedding dress is beautiful! Love the pic of you and dad!!!