Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Summer End 2010

My friend, Linda, and I just got done decorating t-shirts. We learned how to doll up t-shirts at Relief Society a week ago and thought we would give it a try. It took us a couple of hours to do it. I am sure someone else could make one quicker. It was fun!
My mother-in-law finally moved closer to us. She only lives 10 minutes away and is able to come visit more often. The grandchildren, great-grandchildren, and her children love having her closer. Kate loved snuggling her one day.

Mr. Isaak can now do the winkie! So cute!
Last Sunday I got to teach the Relief Society lesson. For a visual aid I had Hayden pose for this picture to display.
Brielle posed with her grandfather on this picture. The picture goes with a story Elder Hales told last General Conference. It goes like this:
"Several years ago I was reading the newspaper when one of my young grandsons snuggled up to me. As I read, I was delighted to hear his sweet voice chattering in the background. Imagine my surprise when, a few moments later, he pushed himself between me and the paper. Taking my face in his hands and pressing his nose up to mine, he asked, "Grandpa! Are you in there?"

September 12 Jordan and Nikole hosted our monthly get-together. They fixed a wonderful meal. We loved hanging out, laughing, eating, playing, etc...
Brooke and Kaili

Brooke and Danika

Tim and McKenzie

Nikole and Kate

Just a bunch of us gathered around to talk and take pictures.
Hayden...it is tough getting him to let you take pictures of him.

Sara and Kate.


Brielle, Kailie and Andrew. The little kids love being with their Aunts and Uncles and cousins

Rylee and Sara

Darn it! I have the pictures in the wrong order. But this is Hayden the first day of pre-school. He couldn't wait to go! He ran ahead of everyone else. Hilary tried to take some pictures of his big adventure.

Hayden ran by me and kind of slowed down long enough for me to take a quick picture!

I thought Hayden was running to give me a hug and tell me he was excited to see me. That really wasn't the case. Love seeing all the excitement!

Brielle went to pre-school earlier this month also for the first time. She loves it, too! She paused for me to take a few pictures.

Brielle walking on the sidewalk looking way cute!

First day of pre-school! You look so cute, Brielle!

Late night at grandma's. All 9 grandchildren were there. Great memory builder.

2 comments:

Bilary said...

Awesome update! How long did that one take you to do? I'm impressed. I loved all of the pictures you got. So cute!

And the shirt turned out way cute! I can't wait to see it in person. Did you add the little rufflies around the neck as well? I love it!

Larsens said...

Cute shirt. You are very talented. Cute pictures of the kids. Can't believe how big they all are getting. Soon they all are going to be in school.

Can't wait to see everyone next week.