Thursday, February 10, 2011

Service Missionary

It is now official! I have a new calling. I am a service missionary working in the Bishops' Storehouse! This is such a wonderful thing for me to do. It was really hard for me to commit to anything that would take me away from being with grandchildren and giving up my time. I know it sounds selfish, but, there it is. I love being there with wonderful people and meeting new people every day. Plus, I get to work in a dedicated building, and, I am on a mission without leaving home!
...and, here is the proof. I even get to wear a name badge. Pretty cool, wouldn't you say?

2 comments:

Andy and Brooke said...

Super awesome! I hope they call me on a mission, when I have grown a foot, or two (sideways) lol. I love that you are doing this mom. I'm glad you get to serve a mission at home so that we get to see you. (Selfish, I know) :-)

Larsens said...

Congratulations. What a great calling. Now Tim just has to retire so you two can go on a mission together...maybe to Hawaii. Oh wait, that's my wish to myself.