Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy birthday,Tim!

Oh, what fun it is to bowl in a family room, not an alley! Tim gave the family a Wii for Christmas. We have had so much fun with it so far. We box, bowl, curl, play tennis, baseball, shuffleboard and Wii fit. We love getting up and doing something active in the evenings instead of being a couch potato. The Wii fit was given to Tim for his birthday a couple of days ago. Happy Birthday, Tim.
On Tim's birthday everyone who could came over for cake and ice-cream. The two babies were on Tai's lap looking at each other's binkeys and snuggling up to each other. They are so cute!
For those who don't have Brooke's Blog, she is expecting a baby girl in June.
I hope everyone's holidays were wonderful!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Happy Birthday Tim!!!! I hope you had a great day!!!

Larsens said...

Didn't get my birthday card out this year. Happy Birthday Tim! See you all in about a week. I'll call you next week so we can coordinate the food.

Curtis and Jen said...

Happy Birthday Tim! It looks like you had a fun family party. I'm not big into video games but I heard the wii fit is amazing. You will have to let me know how it goes.

Condies said...

you guys are so funny. thought i would stop by and say hi ! so hello from the michael and amber condies he he !!

AMIT said...

Happy Birthday too.

BPO work from home