Wednesday, January 7, 2009

No pictures, sorry! But today was a fun day. Brooke came over here and cut and colored both Tai 's hair and mine. She did a super job. Tonight Andy and Brooke went to the doctor to see is she is having a girl or boy. You need to call her and ask. I won't give it away.
I tried to take several pictures of Tai with the hair color on her head. My camera appeared to be broken. Tonight, though, I thought of re-taping it together (because it did get dropped in November) and it works just fine! Maybe tomorrow we will take pictures of the new hair do's.
Have a good day!

3 comments:

Larsens said...

I can't call her, I don't have her phone number, so I guess I have to wait either for Feb. 1 or her blog update.
Can't wait to see the hair color either. Did Tai go blonde?

Tai said...

I haven't been able to read your blog forever... cute posts of Christmas, Isaak's cookie face etc... I totally think you need to take a pic of yourself and put it on your blog.. your hair is really cute!!

Curtis and Jen said...

I need to know if Brooke is having a boy or girl. I just can't wait to find out.