Wednesday, March 25, 2009

March 25 fun

This morning we woke up to it snowing! We shouldn't be surprised, but, I thought it would make a great blog posting. Brooke spent the night with us because her husband was out of town. So, this is how we spent our cold early spring day

We HAD to have hot chocolate for breakfast to warm our little souls. So hot chocolate and friendship bread it was. It was way yummy I may add.

After warming our tummies we attacked my hair. Brooke colored it. Before she colored it I put on one of Tim's shirts. I didn't want coloring to stain any of my clothes! I will also add, I do appreciate make-up. Obviously I don't have any on. Well, after the coloring of the hair I was off to the shower. After washing my hair in the shower Brooke trimmed my hair.

But, while we were working on my hair we watched this movie. We laughed at all the great spots. I highly recommend this movie!

Also, before the shower, while waiting for my hair to process, we made cookies!
What a shocker.

All ready to go to our next adventure...shopping! We went to the distribution center for some needed underclothing for the pregnant one...

And then off to the mall where we found this darling dress for Brooke. So cute!
After that, we went home, to her doctors appointment, and home again, for dinner. Brooke left to go the airport to pick up her husband. Thanks for the fun day, Brooke.






2 comments:

Ashley said...

How nice!! I think its so great that you get to have the mommy daughter days. I wish I lived close to my mom so that I could see her when my hubby goes out of town.

He is actually going out of town tomorrow. And I will be all alone! Well not really... I have my little Parker! :)

I miss you guys!! I love seeing what your up to! Love ya!

Angie said...

So you haven't posted anything for awhile!!! I love that you make cookies for every event. I made your famous oatmeal chocolate chips for Brian's birthday recently and they were a HUGE hit! By the way... it's a GIRL!!