Monday, March 9, 2009

I'm Back!!!

For Valentine's Day (I know it was almost a month ago) Tai and I made fruit flower arrangements. I would never have done it without her, but, here is the one I made for Tim. It turned out okay. I would maybe even do it again. To the side you can see candy, that is what Tim gave me for Valentine's Day. I am happy to report I haven't even eaten them all...yet. They are soooo good. Come over and I may even share! Remind me I hid them in the food storage section of my house so I would maybe forget easier that I had them.

Saturday Tim and I played with Rylee, Lana, Kate, and Hayden. We had so much fun! Hilary brought over sack lunches for them to eat. We made it into a family room floor picnic. Then we colored, played hide-and-seek, read, played basketball, and did a little hula-hoop. We had a blast!

When they went home Tim and I turned to each other and voiced the opinion it was a great visit...very successful.


4 comments:

sheila said...

You are such an awesome grandma. But, then again it isn't hard when you have such adorable grandchildren.

Bilary said...

mulact
YAY! I can stop bugging you for another blog post! I am super impressed with the "flowers" you and Tai made. Those are awesome! And thank you again for watching my tridlens on Saturday. Now I need to blog about it! I'm the slacker now! They had a ball and it was so nice to get out for a couple of hours. Thank you again! Remember to take your camera with you this week so you can blog some more!:)

Curtis and Jen said...

I must say your fruit flower arrangement turned out more than okay. It looks professionally done. I should do one of those for Curtis since he doesn't seem to have any sweet teeth.

Larsens said...

What a beautiful fruit arrangement. What a blessing you two are for your kids to live so near and have the grandkids come over so often, so the parents can have a break. You two are the greatest.