Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Catching up time!

Three weeks ago Brooke did my hair. As she was coloring it we discussed what to do with the length. I showed her some pictures of hair styles and she looked at them. She then shut the magazine cover up and when the coloring process was done she cut away. It has taken a few weeks to get use to short hair.
I was in a hurry to get this picture, that is why it is so blurry. This is the first time my two grandsons played together. It only lasted a few moments. Maybe they will start being pals. Hayden could lead Isaak into some great adventures.

Jordan and Nikole went through several photo albums and loose pictures to find what they wanted to put in their wedding video. I can't wait to see the finished product. Mike and Jordan are doing the video together.

Jordan and Nikole...aren't they cute together? The wedding will be fabulous.



Sunday night we played a fun game with Jordan, Nikole, Tai, and Mike. It is called "Five Crowns." We highly recommend it. Or you can come play it with us! The little girls got a little tired. Brielle climbed up on a dining chair and fell asleep by me. I thought it was so cute.
I climbed under the table to get this last picture. After we took the pictures we moved her to a rocking chair. She slept there all night. It was pretty darn cute!







5 comments:

Angie said...

Ok, who is this Jordon fellow??? He certianly can't be my little cousin???? I guess he's grown up a bit since I've seen him! They do make a nice looking couple and I'm positive the wedding will be terrific!

Larsens said...

You look fabulous with your short hair. I had fun chatting with you all last Saturday. Jordan and Nikole make a beautiful couple. I'm excited for their wedding. See you then.

Tai said...

Cute post! I think they are great together!! Only a few more weeks! We had a great time playing games like always! Call anytime!

Amy Lyne said...

You have lots of exciting things coming up...weddings and babies and I love your short hair! It looks really good!

Curtis and Jen said...

Brooke did a fabulous job on the new hairstyle! I am excited to have a new cousin. Nikole will be a great addition. It was nice meeting her at the shower:)