Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cruisin' with Ron and Kathie

Tim and I just got home Sunday evening from a Carribean Cruise. We went with Ron and Kathie and had a great time. We got someone to take a picture in the airport for us! The rest of the pictures are way out of order.
We went to a turtle farm. I love Kathie's face. It mirrors the way I felt when I held the turtle.

Tim just held on and let the turtle flap away. The arms and feet of the turtle hurt and startle you a little.
Tim and Ron showing off their macho image after braving the scary hydro-tube ride. Way to go men!Tim and I before the first formal evening dinner! In case you haven't heard...you are over fed on these cruises.

The group of us on a tour.Same group.Yup! We went to h-e-double toothpicks on our trip. Tim and Ron are even sitting with the devil himself.There was a golf putting tournament on board of the ship. We decided to enter. I will say it has nothing to do with talent. I won the game on the first hole. Lucky shot. I got a medallion even! I won because I was the only one to get a hole in one on the first hole. This road sign just made me laugh every time we went by it. Proof of the golf win. Our towel creature held the medallion.
Tim and I just goofing off on the deck of the ship. I don't know if you can tell, but the decks are wet because we had a lot of rain on the cruise. One of our day trips was cancelled because of rain.
This is how much we wanted to go home. Just read the faces!


6 comments:

Larsens said...

That looks like Grand Cayman. I'm so jealous except of the weather. When we went in 2006, we had the same weather after hurricane Wilma had just passed the island. Nothing but rain and rain. At least the food keeps you busy. Looked like you had a great time. And I'm still jealous.

Tai said...

How come you didn't brag to me about the golf medal??? That is quite the accomplishment! You were missed!

Bilary said...

I am still shocked that you actually held a turtle. I don't know if I would have wanted to hold one that big. I thought you were talking about a tiny little turtle.

What does dad say about the golf tournament? He probably avoids the subject at all costs.:)

Jackie Norris said...

I'm so glad we found each other in the blog world! Looks like you guys had fun!

Angie said...

Thank you for posting pictures of your fun cruise! My parents loved it and said you were fantastic cruising partners! Congrats of the gold win! That's cool! And I liked all the funny pictures! Made me laugh.

Curtis and Jen said...

I love the carribean! What cruise line did you guys use? It looks like you all had a blast out there. I want to hear all about it. Congrats on the hole in one!