Tuesday, December 22, 2009

He's Home!

It is official! He has returned! His two best male buddies were at the airport to greet him. They were best friends all through most of grade school until they left on their separate missions. Thanks Aaron and Josh for making it to the airport to help greet Elder Andrew Jennings return! All of the family was able to go greet Andrew as he stepped off the plane. I think I screamed when I saw him. The whole family is finally together again.
Welcome home! The sign at the bottom says, "Merry Christmas, Lurp." He was so tall and skinny when he left. His nickname was Lurp.

6 comments:

Naquel said...

That's awesome! Welcome home Andrew, you look great. Your family must be so proud of you! Merry Christmas Jennings family!

Bilary said...

We are all so glad he's home! WAHOO! The picture of him by the sign is awesome! I love it!

Curtis and Jen said...

What a great christmas present to have your baby back. Welcome back Andrew. Thank you for doing the lords work. We all love you:)

Tai said...

YEAH it is finally over... until we have Grandkids going!!

Angie said...

Welcome home Andrew!!! I bet that made your Christmas absolutely fantastic!!! And wow... he looks just like Tim!!!

Shannon said...

Thanks for the comment, I just realized that I spelled your name wrong on my blog roll. Sorry. All fixed now. It's nice to see Andrew back. Now you have you whole family in the same state. That is so great. I bet you have had a busy and fun month with all of them.