Sunday, December 13, 2009

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all of you. It is a wonderful time of year. Last week Tim and I went to 3 Christmas dinners. Yummy! We went to dinner at the Joseph Smith Memorial building to have a private dinner with about 32 people we work with in the Stake. Wednesday evening we went to a party at the church with our friends and neighbors. Yesterday we went to Tim's company party for a wonderful lunch. The restaurant we ate at had huge picture windows where we could look out and watch the snow fall all during the dinner. It was so beautiful. Once again, I want to tell all of you Merry Christmas.

3 comments:

Tai said...

Thanks for the fun party for Jordan!! The kids absolutely loved that game. I think it is so cute but the mess can definitely stay at Grandma's house. One more week...

Curtis and Jen said...

Sounds like you are having a wonderful feastful time for the holidays. I love dinners. I'm sure it was so romantic to watch the snowfall. I'm jealous. Btw it was good to see you at the party:) We love you family pic and letter!

meghan said...

Hi!! This is Meghan. I got your comment on my blog awhile ago and I told Brooke to thank you for it, but then I just found your blog through Brooke's and wanted to say it myself. Thank you SO very much for the support and encouragement!! You were always a great influence for me :)

Merry Christmas!!!