Monday, April 5, 2010

Conference weekend

General Conference weekend is just barely over and so is Easter Sunday. I love having the two together. We get tohear a lot about the Savior and Atonement. But my personal favorite quote from conference was from Elder Neil L. Andersen...

TWO MEN CAN DO ANYTHING AS LONG AS ONE OF THEM IS THE LORD!

It was a great talk. I was writing fast and furious as he spoke. But I loved how he counceled us to tell our families the stories of Jesus. That is truly where our strength needs to come from.

Tell me the stories of Jesus I love to hear,
Things I would ask him to tell me if he were here.
Scenes by the wayside, tales of the sea,
Stories of Jesus, tell them to me.

Oh, let me hear how the children
stood round his knee.
I shall imagine his blessings resting on me;
Words full of kindness, deeds full of grace,
All in the love-light of Jesus' face.
Words by: W. H. Parker

1 comment:

Angie said...

Diane, you are the best! I love all the things you post and hope that someday I can be like you. I received your package in the mail yesterday and was SUPER excited!!! I loved everything and you spoiled me. So THANK YOU!