Sunday, November 28, 2010

Broken camera!

How does one post on their blog without a picture? This is so strange. Did you know camera's have a hard time surviving when you drop them not once, but twice. I could baby it along for some time. I went to a program at a school and remembered to take pictures. But, alas, the camera refused to perform. The grandchildren did a fabulous job. Then I went to other programs for other grandchildren. No camera. Then there was Thanksgiving weekend! I missed taking pictures of that. I will survive, though. I will not let this get me down. I will be stronger, bigger (Thanksgiving just got over...bigger is a great word), and better!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Moncler Tulsa Shiny Black Coat have earned popularity among today’s leading fashion brands since it has the most stylish design