Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Ward Christmas Party Nigerian Style

 We went to the ward Christmas Party.  It was announced to begin at 2:00.  We went at 2:00 and no one was there.  So we went back to the apartment and came back 45 minutes later and that is when most of the people came.  There was a program first.  The Primary Children Sang, there was a skit or two, a family sang and then came Santa Claus...at least one of his helpers! 
 We know Santa and his helpers to be a little on the chubby side.  Not this one!

 I just thought this little girl was so cute with these balloons.  I asked if I could take her picture.  She was good to let me.  Here, you don't take a picture, you "snap" the picture.
Looking into the eyes of a child.  Mailyn  looking deep into my eyes.  She is a cutie!

1 comment:

Flora Lee said...

I love your Nativity set too. So glad you got to "see" the temple. It looks like the ward party was fun. We had 3 Christmas parties last week. We're not used to that much of a social life. Take care.