Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I have been tagged by Ashley! I won't tag anyone else because everyone I could tag has probably already been tagged.
Actually, I just found a picture I thought was cute and have been waiting for a chance to use. So, here was my chance. I think this was taken last fall. Several of us went to Red Robin to eat lunch on a Saturday and Andrew and I posed for our picture to be taken. Not long after this picture was taken Andrew entered into the Mission Training Center to begin serving his mission. Ah, still a little over a year to go! We miss you Andrew and are proud of the wonderful service you are doing.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Bilary said...

That is a dang cute picture. Your hair is so long now! WOW, it has grown a lot! And Andrew looks so young in that picture.

Tai said...

I totally miss that lurp dog. I can't wait until we can all go out to eat as one whole family... one year and counting.

Ashley said...

That is a great Picture!! Well done! I have not seen Andrew in so long. I miss that guy. And I am sure you miss him so much!! And ill bet you are so proud of him!! Love ya Dianne!