Monday, December 22, 2008

I love Christmas. I love the decorations. I love the gift giving. I love singing in the Ward Choir. Going back to the decorations, I am not a top decorator. So this year I asked a special friend to come to my home and help me put some of my decorations together. She just took what I have and place it together in more organized manner. I feel like my home has a more peaceful atmosphere. Thanks, Donna!
So this is what she did to the piano! You can't tell but there are lights woven into the decorations. At night it looks so soft, warm and beautiful.



Donna took some pictures and plaques and arranged them on my wall. I love it!


Brooke graduated from Beauty School Saturday, December 20, 2008. I am so proud of her accomplishments. She has been doing my hair for a little over a year. She has worked extra hard to get done. She put in many long days. First working at the credit union and then going to school in the evenings. Whew!



Brooke's dad wanted to give her flowers at graduation. I was proud of him for thinking of doing it. Way to go Tim! And again, way to go Brooke! After the short ceremony all of my family (except Andrew because he is still on his mission) and all of Andy's family came over to our home for a little lunch. It was a great day and a great reason to celebrate.
Once again, way to go Brooke!




2 comments:

Bilary said...

Your house looks great this year, and WAY TO GO DAD! I didn't know those flowers were from him. I just assumed they were from Andy. Dad rocks! Thanks for having us all over there on Saturday. We loved it!:)

Larsens said...

Beautiful house as always and congrats to Brooke. That's awesome.