Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas to any who choose to read my blog today. Today is the day I am cleaning and preparing for another marvelous Christmas Day! It is a gift and an honor to know who Jesus Christ is. He is our Savior and Redeemer. He is there for me and you. Now I am sounding preachy and that isn't my intent. So here is a story I love and I want to share it with you. I hope you love stories as much as I do!

The Interview
A man passed away, was resurrected, and was waiting in a room to be interviewed. Another man was ahead of him. The door opened, the first man entered, and the door closed. The man on the outside could hear the conversation on the other side of the door. The interviewer began: "I would like you to tell me what you think of Jesus Christ."
"Well, He was born of a virgin in Bethlehem. He lived 33 years or so, spending the last three in His ministry organizing His church, choosing His apostles to direct it, giving the Gospel to direct our lives."
The interviewer stopped him and said, "Yes, that's all true, but I want you to tell me what you think of Christ."
"Well, He was tortured and crucified that we might have eternal life. Three days later He was resurrected that we might return to our Heavenly Father."
"Yes, that is true, but tell me what you think of Jesus Christ."
The man paused, a little perplexed now, and then continued: "Well, he retoreed the gospel in its fullness to the earth through Joseph Smith. He reorganized His church, gave us temples wherein we might do work to redeem our dead. He gave us family prayer and family home evening where we might unite with our families. He gave us the priesthood to heal the sick and personal ordinances for our salvation and exaltation."
The interviewer again stopped him and said, "Thank you. All of what you have said to me is true." The man was then invited to leave the room. After he left, the door opened and the second man entered. As he approached the interviewer, his eyes opened wide. He fell upon his knees and cried, "My Lord, My God."
-Author Unknown

May we all know Him. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: