Thursday, June 11, 2009

Concert

Sorry, no pictures with this one. But there is a funny story, does that count? 15 years ago Tim and I ordered CD's from a company. We were getting them free. Somehow we got a CD by an artist we had never heard of. Tim and I looked at it and didn't know what to do with it. It was free so we really didn't want to spend time and money to send it back. A friend came over and I was showing her the CD and I asked her if she had ever heard of him. She said she really liked him and I gave it to her. After all, he is a country western singer. She took it and then Hilary began listening to country. Then we knew who Collin Raye was. I like his music. Later on we bought the CD we gave away. Yesterday I was preparing to go to a family reunion today. I got a phone call from Tim and he asked me if I would like to go to a concert later in the evening. I said that I had too much to do. He then said I should hear who was the singer. Yup, it was Collin Raye, the only singer I would like to go to a concert of. We went and had a fun time.

2 comments:

Bilary said...

What a fun night! He's great in concert. I'm glad you finally got to go to one of his concerts!

Tai said...

Totally Jealous!! Glad you got to go!!