Sunday, June 21, 2009

Wedding for Jordan and Nikole

The evening before Jordan and Nikole were married Tim and I tried to help set up. Nikoles family had things well under control. But, it gave me a good chance to take this picture of them the night before the wedding and meet some more of her great relatives.
The next morning we arrived to the temple and watched Jordan and Nikole be sealed for time and all eternity! It was a beautiful ceremony. Nikole is beautiful and Jordan is handsome. I just don't have any more pictures on my camera of them. Look at Hilary or Tai's blog for that. I am so pathetic when it comes to what to take pictures of.

This is a picture of just a few of the incredible people from our family who came to be there for Jordan and Nikole. Far left in the sunglasses is Nancy, Sheila, Kathie, Sherryl, Becky, Marilyn and Arlene. These are all women who have been a great influence in my life. I would not like to live without them. Any one who knows any of them would agree.
Sweet McKenzie giving her grandpa a huge hug. Can a grandparent get too many of these? No!
Cute little cousins playing together out in the sunshine! Kailie, Rylee and Lana. They were just walking around in circles...so cute.
All 8 of Tim and I's grandchildren with their great-grandmother...Tim's mom. They were looking directly into the sun and it was a little difficult. They are darned cute! I submit I have the cutest grandchildren, anywhere.
Brielle spinning and dancing. Do you love the pictures of the Bride and Groom? It took so long for them to get outside, and, somehow I quit taking pictures and expected the photographer to take over. The rest of the day was wonderful. I was told, and I believe it to be true, Friday was the only day it hasn't rained in our area since June 1st. Saturday and today it rained, also. It is a day to remember for many reasons. I am grateful for my children...all of them. They all married people I love and admire. They are giving me these great grandchildren and fabulous husband.
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Tai said...

So fun!! I am sure you are glad it is over and all went well. Weddings are so stressful!! They are great though too. I hope you had a very happy Birthday yesterday. It was fun being able to come up and see you guys for a bit, we always enjoy it!! NOw for the next thing... Dankika anyone????

Angie said...

What a wonderful day!!! I'm so glad everything went well! You do have some pretty darn cute grandkids and I love the picture of some of my favorite Aunts!!