Sunday, June 14, 2009

Zion National Park

Another quick post without pictures. I was so proud of myself that I remembered to grab my camera to take with us to Zion national Park. I knew we would get great photos and ones people would want to see and comment on. Tim and I left by 10:00 in the morning to get down there early. We ended up stopping often and taking our sweet time getting there. We ate at one of our favorite restaurants in Provo...and stopped about 5 more times. It was fun. Usually we get in the car and get to our destination as quick as possible. When we got to the park we were amazed at the road, mountains, rocks, and everything about the area. Wow! I am going to get great pictures! I got my camera out to take my first picture, I turned on the camera, and then I saw the notice...no card. Can you believe it? But really. Go to Zion National Park. Plan on staying a few days to hike and look. Wow!
It was a great reunion. I love seeing my family, all of them. They are incredible people. The all have their strengths and I look up to them for a variety of reasons.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Bummer no pictures! I'm sure someone there took some. I am always really sad to miss this family reunion! Glad you had fun!

Tai said...

Totally bummed we didn't get to go!! You do have a great family.