Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Grateful for the family unit

Today I am grateful for the family unit. As a whole we have had our ups and downs. Times I have been made to wonder what on earth I was thinking when I signed up to be a mom. I have felt like a total failure and then the next day it all changes. I would never dream how much I love my children. In case you are wondering, yes, they are the examples and I am the one who is blessed to have them set great examples. I have been plopped into the middle of this family so I could grow and learn. Thank-you Tim, all 5 children, 3 son-in-laws, and 8 1/6 children. Today I am GRATEFUL FOR THE FAMILY UNIT! For more, look at the next 4 blog postings done today.

2 comments:

Bilary said...

YAY for the COOLEST family EVER! I think so anyway! Are you done yet?

Kim Sandberg Turner said...

Hi, I am the photographer that took you and your sisters photo at the Timpanogos Temple. I tried to send you the photos, but they were returned. I used this email:

tim.d.jennings@comcast.net

Do you have another email? Please send it to me at: lacasaturner@gmail.com and I will send you the photos. Thanks, and Happy Thanksgiving.