Monday, November 10, 2008

Today I am grateful for my grandson, Hayden. This morning I picked him up for "time alone with grandma." We went to the store and picked up some boots and searched for some rain puddles. Isn't he cute?
I took a ton of pictures and on this one you can see the splashes. He really got into it. After splashing around in the rain and puddles we went for french fries and a drink. He snuggled up on my lap as he ate. He is a darling little boy who shows a lot of excitement, laughter, and playful enthusiasm for life.
Today I am grateful for Hayden!

1 comment:

Bilary said...

Thanks again for taking him. As soon as Bill got home from work last night, he had to show him the boots and talk all about his date with grandma. He loved it!:)

Thanks again. He is grateful for you too! (We all are!)