Thursday, November 20, 2008

Grateful for Kailie


Today was Kailie's day to have a "date with grandma." She pretty much said what she wanted us to do together and since it was easy and she had it all planned out I said, "Okay let's do it." We left her family behind and went to the trail where I go walking every morning. We went on about a mile walk, looked at the plants and birds. She talked to me the entire time. Ask her what rose hips are next time you see her. And it has nothing to do with anatomy. It is part of a plant. After our walk we went to the park to play on the big toy until we got cold. At the park the buffalo asked us to let Kailie sit on it. Click! Then we came home to make pumpkin cookies. Today I am grateful for Kailie! Thanks for a fun date!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tai said...

Thanks for having fun with the kids. It is nice for them to have some one on one time with someone. I think kids need more attention these days... positive attention. We sure love you and I know we are blessed to have such a great mom/grandma!