Sunday, November 9, 2008

I am grateful today for an opportunity to go to church and worship as I feel is right. It sets me up for the remaining week. I remember back to the days it was so difficult to sit through a meeting at church the whole way. I spent more time out in the hall with children who had the wiggles, giggles and need to be loud. But, I always knew it was the right thing to do. Yes, today I am so grateful for church and ALL it encompasses! Which is a ton! Anything good in my life comes directly and indirectly from it.

3 comments:

Angie said...

I agree. And as I am in the stage of wiggles and giggles of children, I still appreciate the opportunity to go to church each Sunday and feel refreshed and invigorated for the following week. I love reading everything you are thankful for!

Tai said...

I really look forward to church every Sunday. There are times when I wake up and feel like I don't want to go but every time I get there I feel the spirit so strong and I am so glad I made the right choice.

Larsens said...

Sunday is good except I just found out yesterday in Ward Council that starting next year, our ward council will be at 7:30am and church at 9am. I think I have to sleep all through Christmas break to get ready for this. Maybe I will be released and I don't have to worry about it. Now, there's a glimmer of hope if I ever saw one.