Friday, November 7, 2008

Today I am grateful for two little girls. These two. Aren't they cute? They are both special to me for different reasons and some same reasons. The same reasons are that they are my granddaughters and they love me and treat me well. They love to be with me and this love they show warms my heart.
I am grateful for Lana for many reasons. A couple of the reasons are that she makes me laugh and she has a ton of enthusiasm. I can ask her to laugh at just about any given moment and she can laugh sincerely for me. I have always wanted to have that quality. She has a lot of energy to get things done and she is happy doing the things. I love you, Lana. I thank Heavenly Father he sent you into my life!
I am grateful today for Kenzie. There have been several times I have just wanted to sit quietly and watch a movie with a child or two with them snuggled up to me. McKenzie has done this with me. She is very affectionate and will hug me whenever I ask. She is fun to watch create people to play with in her mind. She loves to play with her sisters, too! I am grateful Heavenly Father sent McKenzie into my life!
I am grateful today for McKenzie and Lana. You are beautiful girls inside and out!

1 comment:

Bilary said...

I think they are beautiful girls too!:) But I think I am biased. They are both so much fun and Lana loves to play with Kenz. It's so fun having them so close!