Saturday, November 15, 2008

I am thankful today for Rylee. She is my oldest granddaughter. Today I needed to go to a baby shower and I wanted someone to go with me. She was happy to go with me. She had to go shopping with grandpa and I before going to the shower. We wandered all over the store and she didn't beg for anything or told us she was bored or anything. After we dropped her grandpa off at home, we went on to the shower and she put her headphones on and sang all the way to the party! She is always happy to see me and makes me feel like I am cared for by her. She is a cutie! Today I am thankful for Rylee!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Bilary said...

Thanks for taking Rylee. She loved it! (Especially since she has such a boring mother!)

Angie said...

I am really enjoying seeing everything you are thankful for. You have a terrific family and I am so thankful to know them all and be a part of it!